Common Ground Organic Face Wash by Organics Buddy
Fulfilled by our friends at Organics Buddy
Common Ground Organic Face Wash
Botanical Scent & Avocado Oil Extracts
Cleanses away surface oils and refreshes stressed skin for fresher and healthier looks.
Boosts collagen, delays aging and serves as an effective natural moisturizer.
- Plant-Based Formula from Australia
- Sourced from Nature
- pH 5.5 – Optimized for Your Skin
- Certified Natural Ingredients
- Readily Biodegradable Agents
- Vegan – No Animal Derivatives
- Cruelty-Free / Leaping Bunny Certified
Our Bottles Are Made From 100% Sustainably-Sourced Recycled Plastic
COMMON GROUND NATURALLY BALANCED AND REJUVENATED FACE WASH
Common Ground Organic Face Wash naturally balances and rejuvenates your skin with our plant-based formula. Containing native avocado oil extracts, this face wash is specifically developed for your everyday use.
From morning to night, our face wash is gentle enough to be used throughout the day.
FREE FROM SLS · Soap · Petrochemicals · Formaldehyde · Isothiazolinone· Mineral Oils · CocamineDEA · Paraben · Silicone · Alcohol · Propylene Glycol · Artificial Colours
OUR INGREDIENTS Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (Not SLS Aka Sodium Lauryl Sulphate. Our SLES is Based On RSPO Certified Sustainable, Preservative Free, And Readily Biodegradable Palm Kernel Oil), Coco-Glucoside (ECOCERT 100% Renewable Coconut Origin), Sodium Chloride (Table Salt), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Preservative And Odor Free Coconut Oil), Glycerine (Kosher And Halal Vegetable-based), Fragrance (Galaxolide, Diethyl Phthalate, Ethyl Linalool, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Linalool; All Non-Toxic, Non-Irritant And Animal Cruelty-Free), Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Potassium Sorbate (ECOCERT Food Grade), Citric Acid (Kosher And Halal Approved), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (ECOCERT and USDA Certified Biobased), Avocado Oil Extracts.
- Apply face wash to hands and massage gently onto wet face. Avoid eyes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- To Unlock the Pump: Hold ribbed and smooth collars with one hand then turn spout counterclockwise with your other hand to unlock. The spout will pop up and then can be pumped to dispense.
FOLLOW US @SANITIZERCOM